Crafted of charcoal suede and multicolored snakeskin, Christian Louboutin's Campanina sandals are styled with a peep toe, a leopard-print calf-hair platform, and a sky-high stiletto heel.
- 4.75"/120mm heel (approximately).
- Peep toe. Cutouts at sides. Covered heel counter.
- Leopard-print calf-hair-covered platform. Snakeskin-covered stiletto heel.
- Charcoal suede laces. Polished goldtone hardware.
- Ankle-tie closure.
- Lined with leather. Leather footbed.
- Signature red leather sole.
- Available in Charcoal/Multi.
- Made in Italy. Dyed calf hair country of origin: Italy.
In 1992, Christian Louboutin launched his namesake label with two close friends in Paris, and the following year, the signature red sole was created. Widely credited with reviving the sexy stiletto silhouette, the designer uses exotic skins, luxe fur, and heavy embellishments to produce standout footwear and statement-making bags.
Christian Louboutin Campanina Suede & Snakeskin Platform Sandals Ankle-tie closure Lined with leather Leather footbed YZOISDB 504754581